نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 استادیار دانشگاه فرماندهی و ستاد آجا، تهران، ایران.
2 کارشناسی ارشد مدیریت دفاعی، دانشگاه فرماندهی و ستاد آجا، تهران، ایران.
عنوان مقاله [English]
In surface and subsurface floating units, machines are constantly worn out. Therefore, the researcher has chosen the subject of his research as the factors affecting maintenance efficiency in the strategic navy of the Army of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The purpose of this study is to identify the factors affecting maintenance efficiency in the first strategic naval zone of the Army of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Factors were identified in six dimensions: manpower, technology, operating space, management, allocation of funds, and planning. Data collection was based on the use of resource studies and exploratory interviews with 7 expert commanders. Dimensions and components were weighted using a fuzzy method through a questionnaire by 150 personnel in the first area. Then, the decision tree was designed according to the dimensions and components based on the literature and finally the weight of their importance was measured based on pairwise comparisons. Also, in the last step, according to the obtained weights, the current situation of the organization was measured in each criterion. Based on the obtained results, the most important criterion was identified among the criteria. Among the sub-criteria of welfare services to employees, motivation in human resources, specialized knowledge of human resources, timely allocation of funds, physical condition of the workshop, transfer of technical knowledge and matching, local readiness and support, technology selection are in an unfavorable situation in the first region. And is a higher priority for improvement. Other sub-components were identified in order of priority for improvement in region.
· Barrie D. Dunn, (2015)," Materials and Processes – for Spacecraft and High Reliability Applications", Production Economics.
· Imad Alsyouf,(2003)," Selecting the most efficient maintenance approach using fuzzy multiple criteria decision making",International journal of production economics,Volume 84,Pages 85-100.
· Kumar, Uday; Parida,Aditya ,Handbook of maintenance management and engineering. Muchiri,Peter;Pintelon,Lilian;Gelders,Ludo;Martin,Harry,(2010),"Development of maintenance function performance measurement framework and indicators",Production Economics,2009, pp. 1-8.
· Mohamed Er-Ratby,"Optimization of the Maintenance and Productivity of Industrial Organization " , Volume 13, Number 8 .(2018). pp. 6315-6324
· Wongrassamee. P. D. Gordiner, JE. LSimmons,"Performance measurement tools: The balanced scorecard and the EFQM excellence model", Jurnal of Measuring business excellence, Vol. 7, No. 1, 2003, pp. 14-29.
· WWW. Khamenehee. ir