1 . دانشجوی دکتری مدیریت دانشگاه پیام نور و عضو هیات علمی دانشگاه هوایی
2 2. کارشناس ارشد مدیریت دولتی
3 3. دانشجوی دکتری دانشگاه تهران و عضو هیات علمی دانشگاه هوایی
4 - کارشناس ارشد مدیریت و عضو هیات علمی دانشگاه هوایی
عنوان مقاله [English]
The aim of this study is to comparatively analyze the impacts of inside training and outsourcing training on human productivity in air force. The conceptual framework was developed by reviewing the relevant literature in and out of the country and by conducting interviews with experts. Then, the questionnaires were developed and their validity was approved by the experts. Their reliability was also obtained through krunback alpha. In the next step 100 questionnaires were distributed amongst the people trained in and out of the Air Force. The T test and Z test was used for analyzing the data and the Friedman test was applied for prioritizing the different kinds of training. The result indicate that inside and outside training influence the human productivity but outsourcing training has a more intense effect.
15. Armstrong, M (2005). Strategic Human Resource Management: The Key Strategies and Practical Direction, Kogan Page, London.
16. Campbell J.D1995, “out sourcing in management: A valid alternative to Self Provision”, Journal of Quality in management,
17. Dessler, G (2005). Human Resource Management, Prentice Hall of India,10th. Ed.
18. James, i. R.(1983).clenn hofe line:"productivity by objective printic" hall,p.186.
19. Kurosawa,M. & Ohtaka,F. & Ariga,K.(2005). "productivity, training, and human resource Management practices- disentangling complex" , intraction using a survey of Japanese Manufactuing Firms.
20 Momme.J, 2002 “Framework for outsourcing Manufacturing: Strategic and operational implication”, London: Pinter publishers,
21. Noe, Raymond. (2006).Human Resource Management (2 ed). MC Graw-Hill Companies, Inc
22. Noe, Raymond. (2002).Human Resource Management (2 ed). MC Graw-Hill Companies, Inc.
23. Redman,T & Wilkinson, A (2006). Contemporary humah resource management, British Library Cataloguing in Publication Data, 2nd ed.
24. Sabatini, F(2006). Social capital and labor productivity in Italy, Fondazion eni enrico matteinote.
25. Stainer, A(1995). Productivity management: The japanes experience, Management Decision, Vol. 33 No.6